Monday 26 December 2016

Christmas Eve to Boxing Day Essentials 家庭式圣诞嘉年华



I must apologise profusely for having gone MIA for many moons. My husband and I are staying with my parents temporarily (not so temporary actually...would be 1 year+ soon....). In this home, mom takes the call of what to buy and cook for our meals. I am taking a backseat for the time being, till our new place is ready in 2H 2017. 

Nonetheless, I still manage to whip up some great stuffs this Christmas. As I was multi-tasking various dishes and preparing within a tight time frame, I had not taken photographs on the work-in-progress. Just sharing here what I have cooked these few days....


Roasted Turkey Breast

Smoked Salmon, Arugula & Mixed Veg Salad

Pan Fried Rosemary & Mint Lamb Racks

Home-made Hawaiian Pizza

Home-made Pizza with Black Olives & Arugula

Baked Spaghetti Bird Nest with Egg

Baked Spaghetti Bird Nest with Egg - Runny Egg Yolk!

Easy Baked Potatoes


I am looking forward to cook more often and to share more recipes soon...Meanwhile, here's wishing one and all a blessed festive season :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment